135 Stock Farm Road, Quispamsis, New Brunswick, Canada
Just 10 of the many reasons why 135 Stock Farm Rd in Quispamsis is your new home
1. Over 3.5-acre lot boasting total privacy, a beautiful cleared backyard, yet only minutes from all amenities in Quispamsis, Rothesay, Saint John, and Hampton
2. Custom eat-in kitchen with 9 ft ceilings, travertine stone, and loads of storage
3. Main floor office perfect for those working from home
4. Upstairs features its own family room, plus 3 bedrooms, vaulted ceilings, skylights in the primary suite, a huge family washroom and an ensuite, and huge windows to bring in loads of natural light
5. Finished walk-out basement features the ultimate man-cave or play area for the kids
6. 2 car attached garage makes winters a breeze. There's also a newly paved driveway
7. It's a waterfront lot. The large wooded lot behind the home leads to the Hammond River.
8. Bonus plumbed room in the basement perfect for all home brewers/wine-makers...or just additional storage.
9. 5-ton ducted heat pump will keep you toasty warm in the winter and cool in the summer
10. Great school district in one of the safest communities in Canada.
Book your private tour today!
- Property Address: 135 Stock Farm Road, Quispamsis, New Brunswick, Canada
- Property Type: Residential
- Taxes: $5,764 (2022)
- Waterfront: Hammond River
- Structure Type: Single Family
- Square Footage: 2572 SqFt
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 4-Total
- Exterior Type: Cedar
The content on this website is protected by copyright and other laws, and is intended solely for the private, non-commercial use by individuals. Any other reproduction, distribution or use of the content, in whole or in part, is specifically prohibited. Prohibited uses include commercial use, "screen scraping", "database scraping", and any other activity intended to collect, store, reorganize or manipulate the content of this website.
REALTOR®, REALTORS®, and the REALTOR® logo are certification marks that are owned by REALTOR® Canada Inc. and licensed exclusively to The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA). These certification marks identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA and who must abide by CREA's By-Laws, Rules, and the REALTOR® Code. The MLS® trademark and the MLS® logo are owned by CREA and identify the professional real estate services provided by members of CREA.
The information contained on this website is based in whole or in part on information that is provided by members of CREA, who are responsible for its accuracy. CREA reproduces and distributes this information as a service for its members, and assumes no responsibility for its completeness or accuracy.